The tree T-PEE is a cone shaped, water and nutrient containment system designed for trees 1-5 years old, and made in the U.S. from 100% recycled plastics. The base is 25 inches wide, and stands about 15 inches tall. The neck of the tree T-PEE is 6 inches in diameter. The T-PEE comes in Black, for hot weather trees, and white for cool weather trees.
Why should you use tree T-PEE?
The tree T-PEE is beneficial to both the grower and the environment in many different ways. By containing the water and liquid fertilizer, and directing it where it is needed (to the tree), the grower saves money across the board in water usage, fuel, fertilizer and herbicide costs. The tree T-PEE promotes deep root growth and is a natural sprout inhibitor, which reduces manpower costs. By directing the water and fertilizer directly to the tree roots, the grower will realize up to a 30% increase in the growth of new trees. The tree T-PEE offers the best in frost protection and critter control on the market today. Smarter irrigation starts at the roots! Some reasons to use the tree T-PEE are:
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Made from 100% recycled plastic
- Uses 90% less water, fuel and fertilizer
- Concentrated water and fertilizer at the root zones
- Raises temperatures 12 degrees, promoting faster growth and protection from frost
- Drastically reduces daily pump run times from 8 hours to less than 1 hour
- Promotes deep root growth and rapid canopy development
- Increase growth rates of up to 30%, causing fruit to grow faster
- Growers see an earlier return on their investment due to increased growth rate
- Growers save substantial amounts of money on non-income producing trees